Jan 14, 2010

WHY IS IT...

  1. I can't eat a bowl of Rice Krispies without adding at least 1 tablespoon of sugar?
  2. My cat always gets into fights in the middle of the night, right outside MY bedroom window?
  3. No matter how clean the rest of my house is, MY room is always a disaster?
  4. I have such a terrible time falling asleep only on night when I HAVE to be up early the next day?
  5. Deaths and disasters happen in clumps- usually threes?
  6. My baby always seems to wake up right as I am falling asleep?
  7. On mornings when the kids are able to sleep in - they don't, but on mornings when they have to get up, I can't get them out of bed?
  8. Foods that taste the BEST are usually the WORST for you?
  9. A 45 minute nap can make a 2 year old happy but a 29 year old even more grumpy?
  10. I can NEVER say what I want to say, when I want to say it?

3 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

I love you. This made me laugh.

Joe Green said...

Because there are some things that are terrible, and some things just make me laugh... just about all of those are in the make me laugh category...

Carlie said...

This would be called "Murphey's Law"... damn him!