Apr 1, 2010

My View of Twilight

So, I watched "New Moon", finally!
I know, many of you saw this movie on the 1st day, and the rest probably saw it within the 1st month, but I didn't have any one to go it with.
All my really cool fanatic friends all went with other really cool fanatic friends, thus...
Yes, no one REALLY loves me enough to call me up and say, " Hey Lace, we are going to see "New Moon", you wanna come with?"
Any way, that was NOT the reason for this blog, sorry about getting caught up on that tangent.
Here is the reason!!!
I want to know why every one is sooooo in love with Edward.
Yes, I get the whole mysterious thing, but he's pasty white, cold to the touch, Bella can't kiss him without him wanting to bite her, and he is SKINNY! Like way to lean of muscle!
NOW..... What about that CUTE, Native BOY, JACOB!!!
Why was he hiding behind those long locks? The second I saw his hair cut, and his ripped body, no way was I thinking twice that Edward was a hunk!
Jacob is warm, tan, and those pouty, full lips!
I know that Bella LOVES Edward, but I don't have to.
My new fan based hullabaloo will be focused on the Jacob character!
Who do you side with?

3 comments:

Joe Green said...

Heathcliff... or Mr. Darcy... I just can't choose!

Lacey Green said...

Which Mr. Darcy? Clive Owen, YES thankyou! And ditto about Heathcliff!! Good choices HUN!

Anonymous said...

I actualy side with Edward lol hehehe... and Lacey i'm going to be going to the premeir by my self...and I would like some compony would you like to go with me?