Jul 23, 2010

House Concert

Sarah Sample
So, Lindsay, my little sister, majored in Music Therapy at Utah State.
There she met this AMAZING woman, Sarah Sample!
She is a brilliant artist, and you all need to listen to her!
Joe described her sound as a Jewel meets KT Tunstall. I think he hit it on the head.
Brad, Lindsay's hubby set up this house concert to surprise Linds.
It did! She had NO idea, and the look on her face was priceless!
Sarah does these, house concerts, regularly, and it was awesome!
I already loved her! Lindsay let me borrow a CD about a year ago. But now I really love her!
I love the way her voice rolls, and it sends me flying and feeling her every word!
I have never cried as much at a concert as I did tonight! Her music moves the soul, and makes you think, and feel! She made me want to come home a write.
Man, I had such a great time!!
Can't wait to go to the next one! I am totally going to become a goupy!
Brad's mom want to have one at her house, and I am going to envite all my friends, so you all better come with me!
Best $20 I have spent in a long long time!
Thanks, Brad!



1 comment:

Joe Green said...

So it wasn't really my cup of hot chocolate, but it was a fun time for sure... thanks to the Hursts for letting us come and crash their party!